Terms of Service Statement
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service, which govern the legal terms of our website, https://wonderscapes.com.au, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Wonderscapes Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “The Operator”)
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on November 28, 2016.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refer to The Operator as the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website but has not registered as Member.
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Operator’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Operator’s website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Operator at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Restricted Uses Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of The Operator without their express composed consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “unseen text” utilizing The Operator’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of The Operator. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of The Operator, in any other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges The Operator or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of The Operator’s or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes The Operator’s or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that The Operator develops to generate or show any material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by The operator’s copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code.
The Operator has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or within the Site. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our representative as set forth below. If alerted by a user of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, The Operator could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the content. The Operator has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send emails to us. You consent to get interactions with us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. You concur that all contacts, notifications, disclosures and various other communications that we provide to you digitally satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature (“Personal Data”). Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. The Operator additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
The Operator does not guarantee the truthfulness, precision, or dependability of content on the site, consisting of Personal Data. Each Individual is accountable for upgrading and changing any pertinent account information when essential to preserve the truthfulness, precision, or reliability of the details. Reviews, Comments, and Other Material.
Registered users of the Website might post evaluations and remarks of a product and /or services purchased by means of the Website, so long as the material posted is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, an invasion of privacy, an infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of “spam.” You may not use another user’s account to impersonate a user or entity or otherwise deceive as to the origin of the opinions.
The Operator reserves the right (however is not bound) to eliminate or modify such material but does not regularly examine the posted material.